MAKE A BOOKING
WELCOME BACK, WE ARE NOW OPEN.
Our tables are available on a first come first served basis, no booking required.
At present we can accommodate up to a maximum of 6 guests or groups from two households for drinking tables only.
PLEASE READ OUR COVID-19 REGULATIONS:
In compliance with the new government legislation, all guests must vacate the venue by 11pm at which time we will be closing our doors, last orders will be 10pm. While we want you all to continue a positive and enjoyable experience with us it’s crucial you adhere to the following rules during your visit.
• Legally we can now only accept 6 guests per table or guests from two households.
• Under no circumstance will we honour multiple table bookings made by the same party or socialising with other groups.
• On arrival please ‘check-in’ using our QR code posters displayed at the entrance with your NHS Covid-19 app.
• You must wear a face covering within our venue at all times, except when seated at your table.
• Tables are available on a first come first served basis.
• Please be mindful of social distancing at all times.
Please be aware on visiting us that you are confirming that the above regulations will be met accordingly.
We appreciate your continued support and understanding.
OUR DRESS CODE: Hudson House has a smart dress code. No sports or casual wear is allowed, this includes sports trainers and hoodies. Please follow this dress code to avoid being refused entry.